- I am allowed to be vocal about my pain if it helps me heal
- I am allowed to be sad in places other than my own head
- I am allowed to express my anger/sadness/hurt in ways that do not hurt other people, whether that is in writing or speaking to friends
- I am allowed to speak my truth even when it makes others uncomfortable
- I am allowed to take care of myself, even if it makes people who hurt me uncomfortable
- I am allowed to create my own rules for self-care
I’m told that communication is good and that I should work harder on it, but I don’t know that is has ever worked out well for me at all. It only ever makes things worse. And I don’t understand if maybe it’s just me.. and people really want to be a part of my life so that they can be somewhat mean and hurtful to me, and then pretend that they’re not being nasty when I confront them or what the fuck else it is. But speaking up about my feelings or any truths I think I should share it always a bad idea.
Being a bad person is the only thing that has good consequences for me.